Private Beachside Apartment-LEASED IN 1 DAY!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
16/17-21 Wetherill Street Narrabeen is proudly presented by Katrina Bacon from Ray White Narrabeen & Narraweena.
Located on the ground floor of a well maintained security complex, this delightful apartment has a generous wrap around balcony which overlooks a beautiful leafy garden. The surrounding mature trees and well cared for gardens provide privacy and are abundant with bird life. Entry to the property is via a pathway to the front security door making it perfect for those wanting or requiring level access. This immaculate apartment is ideal for entertaining given the spacious separate lounge and dining areas with direct access to the balcony. It boasts 2 generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, a sunny, modern well appointed kitchen adjoining the open plan dining, a large bathroom with separate bath and shower, internal laundry and a massive undercover double lock up garage. The beautiful expanse of Collaroy Beach is only 300 meters away and a short walk northwards will take you to Jamieson Park on the shores of scenic Narrabeen Lake with it's walking and cycling trails, cafes and children's playgrounds. Located half way between Narrabeen and Collaroy, you will be spoilt with the choice of shops, bars, cafes and eateries, as well as popular Collaroy Cinema.
- 2 bedrooms, both with generous sized built-in wardrobes
- Modern well appointed kitchen with induction cook top
- Large bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Internal laundry with sink
- Split system air conditioning and gas hot water
- Double lock up garage with plenty of storage space
- Minutes to the bus stop at end of street north to Palm Beach or south to Manly, Chatswood and the City
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking