The Family Home You've Been Waiting For
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Idyllically located in a lovely tree-lined neighbourhood, just a leisurely walk away from the new Glenrose Village Shopping Centre, this substantial 5-bedroom 2-storey home is on a generous 696sqm (approx.) allotment. Beautifully presented with multiple large living areas, this charming home offers loads of space for growing families.
The beautiful large living area utilises timber and brick features with a combustion fireplace for warmth and ambience, while air conditioning offers year-round comfort. The spacious floorplan flows effortlessly from the lounge and formal dining through to the rest of the home. A beautiful place for entertaining, the modern kitchen with wooden cabinetry offers plenty of bench and cupboard space as well as a generous cutout which opens into the family room to create the effect of an open floor plan. With two bedrooms upstairs, including the master with ensuite and walk-in robe, and three comfortable bedrooms downstairs, including one with an ensuite and private entry via the large laundry, your options here are endlessa parent's retreat upstairs; Airbnb or self-contained living downstairsthe choice is yours!
In terms of location, it's pretty fantastic. Only 700m from the brand new Glenrose Shopping Centre, the City/Chatswood bus service is at your doorstep, along with popular local primary and secondary schools, Wakehurst Golf Course, Lionel Watts Reserve and picturesque walking tracks through Garigal National Park. A short 20-25 minutes' drive will also take you to the beautiful beaches of Dee Why and Manly. There's something for everyone in this lovely family home. Call now to arrange an inspection.
- Low maintenance 2-storey family home ready to move straight in
- Comfortable 5-bedrooms, 3-bathrooms on 696sqm (approx.)
- Charming and spacious lounge room and formal dining area
- Open plan family/meals with large airy windows and garden outlook
- Well-appointed kitchen with wooden cabinetry and plenty of bench space
- Ambient combustion heating and split system cooling
- Prime location close to schools, reserves and bus services
- Lovely and peaceful tree-lined neighbourhood, plenty of off street parking
- Air Conditioning
- Polished Timber Floor
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.