An Exceptional Family Setting with Ocean Views
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Enjoying elevated views that reach out to the ocean, this single level home presents attractive possibilities for a growing family. Features a generous, sunny 613sqm parcel, offers scope to modernise or add a second storey and capitalise on the views (STCA). An ideal northern beaches base located close to popular schools, transport and local amenities.
Set right back from the street with a wide frontage, this neat and tidy residence has been designed to capture ocean views from almost every room. Featuring separate lounge and dining areas, plus a well maintained kitchen equipped with gas cooking, pantry and servery to the lounge. Accommodation comprises of three generous bedrooms, one with adjoining study and two enjoy ocean views. An original bathroom has a shower over bath and to the rear is a sunlit entertaining deck with ocean backdrop and gently sloping fully fenced lawn.
It is located close to shops, schools, parks and an easy stroll to city buses. A short drive from popular beaches, restaurants and shopping centres including Dee Why Grand and Warringah Mall. An increasingly rare opportunity to capitalise in a quiet, family-friendly suburb that continues to appeal is a must to view, so please call all our office to arrange your inspection.
- Elevated interiors capture far reaching district and ocean outlooks.
- Featuring a practical layout including separate lounge and dining areas.
- Large entertaining deck with ocean backdrop leads down to sunlit lawn.
- Central kitchen is equipped with gas cooking, pantry and servery to the lounge.
- Three comfortable bedrooms, one with adjoining study, tidy original bathroom.
- Double undercover carport, additional driveway parking, outdoor laundry.
- Set close to schools, shops, buses, Westfield Warringah Mall and beaches.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.