Your Dream Home Awaits
Superbly located in a beautiful tree-lined cul-de-sac within an established neighbourhood of quality homes, this naked allotment of 556sqm (approx.) presents an incredibly rare and unique opportunity. With a descending slope adjoining the stunning South Creek, this land offers a sense of seclusion and tranquility together with a remarkable position from which to optimise the leafy tree-top views.
Set within Zone 2 Residential, you can build your dream home then enjoy everything on offer in this fabulous location. With a selection of reserves and walking tracks close by, the family-friendly beaches and restaurants at Dee Why or popular surfing hotspot at Long Reef are all only 10 minutes away. Meanwhile, the buses to the City, Chatswood, Warringah, The Strand and Manly are just around the corner. As one of the last vacant blocks in the area, it will not remain on the market for long. We invite you to call us to register your interest today.
- Rare and sought after location perfect for quality builds.
- Vacant land of 556sqm (approx.) in a peaceful cul-de-sac.
- Tranquil bushland setting surrounded by quality homes.
- Leafy privacy with South Creek adjoining the rear.
- Rectangular block with generous street frontage.
- Minutes from bus services to City, Chatswood, Manly and Dee Why.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.